Monday 13 October 2014

MyBlog.arts.ac.uk

So im having to make this new bog for uni and its taking the pissss, would be so much easier to just keep it all on here. The blog im making is more of my own custom made website which is really cool but its the slowest thing ever.

I'll still keep posting all my work on here, mainly cause nobody here checks it and i can swear a lot!

http://tylercookson.myblog.arts.ac.uk/ the link to my new blog/site, but it will mainly just have research on and not a mass amount of my own work.

On another note the uni is brill, if you're interested in anything fashion i urge you to apply and take your education/passion further, the staff here have the best connections! Plus all the friends you make here become your new connections when you're out in the world, i already have people to contact from fashion journalism, photography, design (womenswear), public relations, 3d effects... all that malarky. Probably the best choice ive made coming here.

Probably for the best to ignore my first post, i'll be deleting it later, its a total ballache to figure that site out! urghhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment